Additional Fees

I have been living in my RV for 2 yrs. In that time I have had trouble with my hot water heater, which is still under warranty, three times.

The first time we paid out of pocket for parts and labor to fix it. The second time it quit working the repair man noticed it was still under warranty. I called www.wholesalewarranties.com and they sent parts and we paid shipping and labor to have it fixed. Now the water heater is leaking all over my bedroom carpet and whirlpool refuses to honor the warranty.

so now I have no hot water except on my bedroom carpet.

What good is that? This product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of hot water heater and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3500. Wholesale Warranties needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hot water heater in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wholesale Warranties.

Comments