Warranty Experts - GO RV Network –Wholesalewarranties.com Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon, Jeff Shelton

I purchased a 5 year extended warranty contract for my motorhome in December of 2009 and was provided a policy. Subsequently, I received notice that the policy was never paid, even though I paid $2925 by credit card .

I have called Jason Flowers, with whom I dealt, on numerous occasions and he has promised to either refund my money or provide a valid equivalent policy. After dozens of messages left he finally told me to call 1 (855) 991 9173 and speak with the new owner Jeff Shelton as they have gone through an ownership change. I have never received a phone call back from Jeff as of today.

I have filed complaints with various organizations and plan on contacting all the agencies that carry this company as an advertiser.

Wholesale Warranties

Wholesalewarranties.com

Rv warranty scam

Phone: (800) 939-2806 Fax: (801) 740-5898 8895

Towne Centre Dr #105-236, San Diego, CA92122

Had an Experience with Wholesale Warranties?

Comments

Did you notify your credit card company? They could have investigated and refunded your money.

That Jeff Shelton scammed me also. There's a sucker born every minute

WholesaleWarranties
San Diego, California, United States #774259

My name is Jeff Shelton and I am the owner of WholesaleWarranties.com.WholesaleWarranties.com is in no way, now or ever, affiliated with Jason Flowers, Dan Weldon, Go RV Warranty Company or Warranty Experts.

We did not purchase, partner or affiliate ourselves in any way with the Go RV Warranty Company before or after is closure. Jason Flowers and Dan Weldon have never been employees or affiliates of WhoelsaleWarranties.com. I apologize for any misinformation that you may have received to the contrary. While I truly wish that we could in some way help you to receive a refund on the policy that you purchased, we have absolutely no ties to Go RV Warranty’s past or present customers.

I would again like to express my sincerest sympathy for all of the trouble you have encountered with the purchase and cancellation of your RV Warranty.

Please do not hesitate to call my office at 1-800-939-2806 if you would like to discuss your complaint in further detail, but I must stress again that we are a completely separate company from where you purchased your RV Warranty policy, and we have no affiliation or merger with Go RV Warranty, Jason Flowers or Dan Weldon.