Worked with Jason Flowers in October 2012 and ended up thinking I had purchased a 5 yr or 50,000 mileMOTORHOME WARRANTY from him.

In October 2013 I received an unsigned letter informing me that our RV WARRANTY could not be accepted. No reason was provided (such as payment not received) and I was directed to contact our selling representative should I have questions or for a refund due me.

I immediately called 800-939-2806 (WHOLESALEWARRANTIES.COM) number given to me by Jason and have notes indicating I talked with Dave Scott. He said the UNSIGNED letter did not come from WHOLESALEWARRANTIES.COM as Jason had indicated and they have turned a copy of it over to their legal department in an effort to find out who sent it and our RV WARRANTY was NOT cancelled.

I accepted his explanation and didn’t zero in on anything being wrong until this week when Dixie RV contacted the Administrative only to be told our “policy” had never been issued.

Prior to providing WHOLESALEWARRANTIES.COM with our credit card information I even called one of the two references he gave me who supposedly was a satisfied customer.

Had an Experience with Wholesale Warranties?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #814431

Reviews are nothing but marketing gimmicks. …i believe this is one of the companies under investigation for fake reviews. Companies pay review agencies!

Wow!!That is incredible!!

How do they maintain a !00% (claimed) rating on all of their postings, unless they are fake reviews.

from fake customers.which appears to be the case.