1.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

If you breakdown on the road you have to wait up to 24 hours for Portfolio to approve any repairs. That means you are in the middle of a trip and you have to sit at a garage until Portfolio says work can begin.

This is a ploy to get you to pay out of frustration. I am stuck as I type this, in a parking lot waiting for the ok for work to even start. Jeff Shelton owns Wholesale Warranty, they sold us this horrible contract. TO JEFF I hope your family is in a position just like mine someday and I hope your vacation goes down the toilet just like mine has.

Karma is a *** and your day will come. You are fully aware that your company plays games on the phone and jerks travelers around when they are on the road and in trouble. This is the second time this has happened to me. Don't buy anything from this company.

One nice thing about a 24 hour wait is you have all the time in the world to research and type reviews and comments all over the internet. We travelers have to stick together and warn each other about JEFF SHELTON and his tiny print contracts and deceptive practices. I am 12 hours into my 24 hour wait.

Who knows if my repair will be approved. Believe me I will update you.

Review about: Wholesale Warranties Warranty.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Service provided by wholesale warranty and portfolio.

Comments

I am about to sign a contract for the Wholesale Warranty until I read these reviews. I'm refusing all extended warranties and taking that money to save in a Maintenance Fund. Thanks for the heads up.

Mcewen, Tennessee, United States #1276868

Portfolio had to wait 21 hours to ok my claim. They paid its over.

I will comment more later this year. There is a ton more to this story.

I will share after March or April. Good luck to all who have a Wholesale Warranty.

Sending my love to Jeff Shelton.

to Cindy Huxtable #1392112

I am back !!!! Never had any further dealings with Wholesale Warranties or Portfolio.

I used them twice. I was away from home both times and at their mercy. Had to wait a full 24 hours both times for them to ok the work on my coach. That is a tactic to get you to go away.

THEN you have to wait for parts. Its a complete nightmare when you are on the road and broken down. I only hope this kind to customer treatment follows Jeff Shelton, his parents, wife and children. I hope the are all treated exactly the way Mr Shelton treats his customers.

This guy loves a slick shell game of shoveling bull *** with no intention of paying claims, unless the customer is willing to wait to get what is due them. Jeffie boy isn't used to dealing with people under 70 that know how to use the internet.

When I have 24 full hours to wait, I also have 24 full hours to post and let people what is going on. I also have a long memory and will check in periodically to let customers know.