175 W Jackson Blvd #12, Chicago, IL 60606, USA

I too am experiencing a similar situation. The facility that rendered my services did not obtain authorization for services, probably due to time it took to get the authorization.

I spoke to wholesale warranty- portfolio when I went in to pick up my RV and they said I needed to file the claim for reimbursement. The services were a covered benefit under my plan. I have since sold the RV and transferred the remainder of the warranty. Services were rendered in November 2017, and it is now February 2018: still no resolution or reimbursement.

I had the claim filed in November, sent certified mail to ensure that they received the claim, yet they have been giving me the runaround, now stating they didn’t receive the claim until January 2018. Their explanation is that the claim is in review, but there is no request for any additional information. I need to get a resolution for my claim.

I paid for my warranty honorably and I only expect the same from Portfolio on paying me my claim. I’m a 68 y/o single female living on a fixed income and need my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wholesale Warranties Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I purchased an extended warranty through Good Sam and thought of checking with WW. The quote sounded good and I considered cancelling the Good Sam's Extended Service program and signing up with WW.

Then I thought, let me see what people are saying about this company before parting with $3,150 for an Extended Service plan with them, and boy am I glad I read this particular incident.

I should had gone with my gut feeling about them. Thanks for the review.

Wholesale Warranties is a horrible company. I was told that ANY work had to be authorized.

NO reimbursement allowed and a 24 hour waiting period before any work can begin if its over $750....That is a giant pain when you are on the road. It happened twice to us. Had to sit in a garage for the full 24 hours before Wholesale would authorize any work. Don't you dare go on with the work because then they will not pay.

I feel bad because you lost your money.

This is how Jeff Shelton does business. I was horrified to see Keep your Day Dreams recommending Wholesale Warranties.